Founded in 1977 and led by a Board of Directors, PMI-Montreal is one of the most important chapters of the Project Management Institute (PMI) with over 4,600 members from all fields and industries, including engineering, aerospace, construction, information technology, pharmaceuticals and telecommunications. The collective strength and energy of PMI-Montreal’s members are what distinguishes it from other professional associations across Canada, and across the world.
Mission: To promote best practices in project management and professional advancement in Quebec.
Vision: To be the benchmark amongst professional associations regarding project management in Quebec.
PMI-Montreal organizes many activities and offers its members a wide variety of benefits, including private and public PMP©, CAPM© and PMI-ACP© recognized certification training seminars.
Members' services are at the core of all PMI-Montreal activities.
AWARDS AND HONOURS
- 2014 Volunteer of the Year : Benoit Lalonde, president
- 2012 Community Award for Chapter of the Year;
- 2012 Chapter Award for Leadership, Planning & Operations;
- 2012 Chapter Award for Collaboration and Outreach Recognition of Excellence;
- 2012 Chapter Award for Member Services;
- 2005 Community Award for Chapter of the Year.