The course is offered as a live broadcast. The videos will be saved as the course progresses and you will have access to these recordings for up to 2 months following the last course (videos expire on September 17th 2020). This course is designed to help participants prepare to successfully pass the PMP and CAPM exams. FORMAT : 35 hours of training (fulfills the requirement of 35 hours of formal training in order to be eligible for the PMP exam). Each course is composed of 2 modules of 3.5 hours, which include 2.15 hours of expert presentation and 30 minutes for a practice exam on the section covered. The last day is a full 8 hours which includes a full revision and ends with a 100 questions simulation exam as guided corrections.
*** IMPORTANTE: This course is only offered online for the moment because of the COVID-19. When the quarantine is over you will be able to attend this course in personne if you want to. You will be advise by e-mail. ***
Dates : July 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 2020
LIVE BROADCAST TIMES : 8:30AM to 4:30PM (except Friday July 17th from 8:30AM to 5:00PM)
FORMAT : Online
Location : The web connection information will be provided by e-mail within 2 days before your course. The course will be broadcast with Zoom plateforme.
Approximately a week before the course, a 2 hours video of the course introduction and the first section on ethics will be uploaded in your PMI-Montreal account under ''my webconference'' section. It is mandatory that all participants view this presentation before the first course. Please address all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A training manual containing all the sections covered and practice exams (a 80$ charge has been added to the price of the course to cover delivery of this manual and the right for the plateforme and recording). You will receive an email to confirm your delivery address about 2 weeks before your first course.
- All training material provided is only available in English, however the course will be given in French.
- Your membership to PMI and PMI-Montreal ($129 USD and $30 USD respectively)
- The PMP exam (this is an individual process and all applicants must go through the PMI application process, $405 USD for members, $555 USD for non-members)
- The PMBOK 6th edition (pdf free for members of PMI) THIS DOCUMENT IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE PREPARATION COURSE AND THE EXAM. We strongly recommand to briefly read this book before your course. You do not need to bring it to the course.
MATERIAL: Participants will be provided with a training manual included in the price of the course. Participants are expected to purchase the PMBOK (6th edition). A downloadable version is available free for members of PMI via www.pmi.org.
In order to be eligible for the member price, participants must be members of PMI-Montreal at the time of registration. Become a member.
For participants in Quebec, no reimbursement or cancellation 10 working days before the beginning of the course to allow for material to be expedited.
For participants outside of Quebec, no reimbursement or cancellation 15 working days before the beginning of the course to allow for material to be expedited.
- Session 1: Integration
- Session 2: Scope
- Session 3: Schedule
- Session 4: Cost
- Session 5: Resource
- Session 6: Communication & Stakeholders
- Session 7: Risk
- Session 8: Procurement
- Session 9: Quality/Revision (8h)