This course is designed to help participants prepare to successfully pass the PMP and CAPM exams. FORMAT : 35 hours of training (fulfills the requirement of 35 hours of formal training in order to be eligible for the PMP exam). Each course is composed of 2 modules of 3.5 hours, which include 2.15 hours of expert presentation and 30 minutes for a practice exam on the section covered. The last day is a full 8 hours which includes a full revision and ends with a 100 questions simulation exam as guided corrections.
ATTENTION : This course will also be offered online. Registration is available by clicking the LIVE BROADCAST option available in the menu on the right hand side.
Dates : April 16, 23, 30 , May 7, 14, 21, 28, June 4 et 8 2019
Times : 6PM to 9:30PM (except Saturday June 8, from 8:30AM to 5:00PM)
Location : PMI-Montréal, Training room 10th floor, 630 Sherbrooke West, Montréal QC H3A 1E4
Once your have completed your registration, you will receive an email a week before the course containing the links to a webinar; the course introduction and the first section on ethics (approx. 2 hours). It is mandatory that all participants view these videos before the first course. Please address all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A training manual containing all the sections covered and practice exams
- All training material provided in only available in English, however the course may be given in either French or English.
- Your membership to PMI and PMI-Montreal ($129 USD and $30 USD respectively)
- The PMP exam (this is an individual process and all applicants must go through the PMI application process, $405 USD for members, $555 USD for non-members)
- The PMBOK 6th edition (pdf free for members of PMI) THIS DOCUMENT IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE PREPARATION COURSE
Participants will be provided with a training manual included in the price of the course. Participants are expected to purchase the PMBOK (6th edition). A downloadable version is available free for membres of PMI via www.pmi.org.
In order to be eligible for the member price, participants must be members of PMI-Montreal at the time of registration. Become a member.
REFUND POLICY: No refunds or cancellations 5 days prior to course.
- Session 1: Integration
- Session 2: Scope
- Session 3: Schedule
- Session 4: Cost
- Session 5: Resource
- Session 6: Communication & Stakeholders
- Session 7: Risk
- Session 8:Procurement
- Session 9: Quality/Revision (8h)