This course is designed to help participants prepare to successfully pass the PMP and CAPM exams. FORMAT : 35 hours of training (fulfills the requirement of 35 hours of formal training in order to be eligible for the PMP exam) Each course is composed of 2 modules of 3.5 hours, which include 2.15 hours of expert presentation and 30 minutes for a practice exam on the section covered. The last day is a full 8 hours which includes a full revision and ends with a 100 questions simulation exam as guided corrections.
Attention : This course is also offered in livebroadcast, make sure to select the good course format.
Dates : February 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, March 1st 2019
Times : 8:30AM to 4:30PM (except March 1st, from 8:30AM to 5:00PM)
Location : PMI-Montreal, Training room 10th floor, 630 Sherbrooke West, Montreal QC H3A 1E4
Once you have completed your registration, you will receive an email a week before the course containing the links to a webinar; the course introduction and the first section on ethics (approx. 2 hours). It is mandatory that all participants view this presentation before the first course. Please address all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A training manual containing all the sections covered and practice exams
- All training material provided is only available in English.
- Your membership to PMI and PMI-Montreal ($129 USD and $30 USD respectively)
- The PMP exam (this is an individual process and all applicants must go through the PMI application process, $405 USD for members, $555 USD for non-members)
- The PMBOK 6th edition (pdf free for members of PMI) THIS DOCUMENT IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE PREPARATION COURSE
Participants will be provided with a training manual included in the price of the course. Participants are expected to purchase the PMBOK (6th edition). A downloadable version is available free for membres of PMI via www.pmi.org.
In order to be eligible for the member price, participants must be members of PMI-Montreal at the time of registration. Become a member.
REFUND POLICY: No refund or cancellation 5 days prior to course.
- Course 1: Module 1: Integration + Module 2: Scope
- Course 2: Module1: Schedule + Module 2: Cost
- Course 3: Module 1: Resource + Module 2: Communication & Stakeholders
- Course 4: Module 1: Risk + Module 2: Procurement
- Course 5 (8h): Module 1: Quality + Module 2: Revision