The course is offered as a live broadcast. The videos will be saved as the course progresses and you will have access to these recordings for up to one week following the last course (videos expire on June 16th 2018. This course is designed to help participants prepare to successfully pass the PMP and CAPM exams. FORMAT : 35 hours of training (fulfills the requirement of 35 hours of formal training in order to be eligible for the PMP exam) Each course is composed of 2 modules of 3.5 hours, which include 2.15 hours of expert presentation and 30 minutes for a practice exam on the section covered. The last day is a full 8 hours which includes a full revision and ends with a 100 question simulation exam as guided corrections.
ATTENTION : This course will also be offered IN PERSON. Registration is available by clicking the IN PERSON option available in the menu on the right hand side.
Dates* : April 10th, 24th, May 1st, 8th, 15th, 22th, 29th, June 5th, 9th 2018 ***No course on Tuesday April 10th***
LIVE BROADCAST TIMES : 6PM to 9:30PM (except June 9th, Saturday from 8:30AM to 5:00PM)
Location : The web connection information will be provided by e-mail within 48 hours. The platform will be accessible with an internet connection.
Once your have completed your registration, you will receive an email a week before the course containing the links to a webinar; the course introduction and the first section on ethics (approx. 2 hours). It is mandatory that all participants view these videos before the first course. Please address all questions to email@example.com
- A training manual containing all the sections covered and practice exams (a 80$ charge has been added to the price of the course to cover delivery of this manual). You will receive an email to confirm your delivery address following completion of your transaction.
- All training material provided in only available in English, however the course may be given in either French or English.
- Your membership to PMI and PMI-Montreal ($129 USD and $30 USD respectively)
- The PMP exam (this is an individual process and all applicants must go through the PMI application process, $405 USD for members, $555 USD for non-members)
- The PMBOK 6th edition (pdf free for members of PMI) THIS DOCUMENT IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE PREPARATION COURSE
Participants will be provided with a training manual included in the price of the course. Participants are expected to purchase the PMBOK (5th edition). A downloadable version is available free for membres of PMI via www.pmi.org.
In order to be eligible for the member price, participants must be members of PMI-Montreal at the time of registration. Become a member.
For participants in Québec, no reimbursement or cancellation 10 working days before the beginning of the course to allow for material to be expedited.
For participants outside of Québec, no reimbursements or cancellations 15 working days before the beginning of the course to allow for material to be expedited.
- Session 1: Integration
- Session 2: Scope
- Session 3: Time
- Session 4: Cost
- Session 5: HR
- Session 6: Communication & Stakeholders
- Session 7: Risk
- Session 8:Procurement
- Session 9: Quality/Revision (8h)