The course is offered as a live broadcast. The videos will be saved as the course progresses and you will have access to these recordings for up to one week following the last course (videos expire on April 4th 2018). If you use agile practices in your projects, or your organization is adopting agile approaches to project management, the PMI-ACP® certification may be right for you. The PMI-ACP® recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies.
DATES : MARCH 26, 27, 28, 2018
LIVE BROADCAST TIMES : 8:30am to 4:30pm
Location : The web connection information will be provided as soon as possible. The platform will be accessible with an internet connection.
Who should apply?
If you are working in organizations using agile to manage projects, the PMI-ACP SM can provide an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of agile practices. The PMI-ACP SM is not limited to project managers or Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders; individuals with experience working on agile project teams can apply.
Practitioners who are seeking to:
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile practices of project management
- Increase their professional versatility in both Waterfall and agile techniques
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing entry-level, training or exam-only based offering
PMI-ACP SM Requirements:
To apply for the PMI-ACP SMexam, you need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 2,000 hours of project management experience, within the last five years
- At least 1,500 hours of agile project management experience, within the last three years
- 21 hours of training in agile practices * the course offered by PMI-Montreal fulfills this requirement
- Agile Tools and Techniques
- Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Simulation exam
For participants in Québec, no reimbursement or cancellation 10 working days before the beginning of the course to allow for material to be expedited.
For participants outside of Québec, no reimbursements or cancellations 15 working days before the beginning of the course to allow for material to be expedited.