New format ! Evening conference in the new PMI-Montreal training room !
The presentation aims to give an overview of the quality process and the different methods of problem solving. The presentation will explain more Six Sigma methodology. This method is adopted by many organizations. It is also considered a measure of quality that strives for operational excellence. Six Sigma is a disciplined approach, based on statistical data.
Speaker : Youssef Abidar , Senior Analyst, Commodity Management at Pratt & Whitney Canada, has over 15 years of experience as account manager, project manager, and as a designer in mechanical engineering.
- DBA Candidate at the University of Sherbrooke in Business Administration
- Executive MBA UQAM
- UQAM Masters in Project Management
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering ÉTS
- Six Sigma Black Belt from the American Society of Quality
- PMP Project Management Institute (PMI)
17h30 -18h00 : registration| 18h00-18h30 : dinner and networking | 18h30-20h00 : conference
No cancellation or reimbursement 5 working days from the event