If you use agile practices in your projects, or your organization is adopting agile approaches to project management, the PMI-ACP® certification may be right for you. The PMI-ACPSM recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies.
DATES : October 14, 15, 16, 2015
Who should apply?
If you are working in organizations using agile to manage projects, the PMI-ACP SM can provide an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of agile practices. The PMI-ACP SM is not limited to project managers or Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders; individuals with experience working on agile project teams can apply.
Practitioners who are seeking to:
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile practices of project management
- Increase their professional versatility in both Waterfall and agile techniques
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing entry-level, training or exam-only based offering
PMI-ACP SM Requirements:
To apply for the PMI-ACP SMexam, you need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 2,000 hours of project management experience, within the last five years
- At least 1,500 hours of agile project management experience, within the last three years
- 21 hours of training in agile practices * the course offered by PMI-Montreal fulfills this requirement
- Agile Tools and Techniques
- Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Simulation exam
No cancellation or reimburment 5 days prior to the course start.