OBJECTIFS : This course is designed to help participants prepare to successfully pass the PMP and CAPM exams. FORMAT : 35 hours of training (fulfills the requirement of 35 hours of formal training in order to be eligible for the PMP exam) Each course is composed of 2 modules of 3.5 hours, which include 2.15 hours of expert presentation and 30 minutes for a practice exam on the section covered. The last day is a full 8 hours which includes a full revision and ends with a 100 question simulation exam as guided corrections.
Dates : April 11, 18, 25, May 2, 9, 2015
Times : 8:30AM to 4:30PM (except May 9, 8AM to 5PM)
Location : PMI-Montréal, Training room 10th floor, 630 Sherbrooke West, Montréal QC H3A 1E4
Once your have completed your registration, you will receive an email containing the links to two videos; the course introduction and the first section on ethics (approx. 2 hours). It is mandatory that all participants view these videos before the first course. Please address all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A training manual containing all the sections covered and practice exams
- All training material provided in only available in English, however the course may be given in either French or English.
- Your membership to PMI and PMI-Montreal ($129 USD and $30 USD respectively)
- The PMP exam (this is an individual process and all applicants must go through the PMI application process, $405 USD for members, $555 USD for non-members)
- The PMBOK 5th edition ( free for members of PMI) THIS DOCUMENT IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE PREPARATION COURSE
Participants will be provided with a training manual included in the price of the course. Participants are expected to purchase the PMBOK (5th edition). A downloadable version is available free for membres of PMI via www.pmi.org.
In order to be eligible for the member price, participants must be members of PMI-Montreal at the time of registration. Become a member.
REFUND POLICY: No refunds or cancellations 5 days prior to course. Once the introduction course has been given, no refunds are possible.
- Session 1: Integration & Scope
- Session 2: Time & Cost
- Session 3: HR & Communication
- Session 4: Risk & Procurement
- Session 5: Quality/Revision (8h)