In a world that changes at full speed, organizations no longer have the luxury of letting silo approaches put a brake on innovation, creativity and collaboration. Project management often requires collaboration of multiple sectors in the organization and that is why more and more organizations are adopting new collaborative approaches. They thus achieve results otherwise deemed unthinkable. In this interactive conference, backed with concrete examples, you will discover these approaches that allow accelerating exponentially problem resolution as well as the development and implementation of projects and business solutions.
In partnership with
At the end of this conference you will have:
- Identified the reasons why effective collaboration is more than ever an essential competitive advantage for organizations of the future;
- Discovered THE main obstacle to collaboration and how to overcome it;
- Discovered the three key conditions to put in place to establish or restore a collaborative environment, whether in the context of a specific project or the entire organization;
- Discovered a six-step process to overcome the barriers to collaboration;
- Seen examples of organizations that have implemented initiatives and collaborative structures to achieve results beyond all expectations;
Discovered practical tools to bring people of different opinions to collaborate better.
Speaker : Marcel Auclair, Aplustransition
Co-founder of Aplustransition, entrepreneur, speaker, trainer, facilitator and expert in organizational change, Marcel is thought- provoking, he raises awareness and provides practical action plans to help organizations collaborate effectively. He presented this conference to many management committees and groups of managers how have testified to having largely improved their ability to collaborate.
5:30PM - 6PM : reception | 6PM - 7PM : dinner, three services | 7PM - 8 PM: conference
No cancellation or reimbursement 5 working days prior to event.