The course is offered as a live broadcast. The videos will be saved as the course progresses and you will have access to these recordings for up to one week following the last course. PMI’s Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® credential is a response to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-SP®fills the need for a specialist role in project scheduling. It recognizes your unique expertise and competence to develop and maintain project schedules, while still possessing baseline knowledge skills in all areas of project management.
ATTENTION : This course will also be offered IN PERSON. Registration is available by clicking the IN PERSON option available in the menu on the right hand side.
Dates : April 25th, 26th 2018
LIVE BROADCAST TIMES : 8:30AM to 4:30PM
Location : The web connection information will be provided by e-mail within 48 hours. The platform will be accessible with an internet connection.
Who should apply?
The PMI-SP demonstrates skill and competence in the specialized area of project scheduling. If you’re looking to fill the scheduling specialist role on your project team, hone your basic project management skills and showcase your specialized expertise to employers, the PMI-SP credential is for you.
To apply for the PMI-SP, you need to have either:
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent), with at least 3,500 hours of project scheduling experience and 30 hours of project scheduling education. OR
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least 5,000 hours of project scheduling experience and 40 hours of project scheduling education.
INSTRUCTOR: Richard Buchanan, PMP, PMI-SP
- A training manual containing all the sections covered and practice exams
- All training material provided in only available in English
- Your membership to PMI and PMI-Montreal ($129 USD and $30 USD respectively)
- The PMP exam (this is an individual process and all applicants must go through the PMI application process, $520 USD for members, $670 USD for non-members)
- Practice Standard for Scheduling (free for members of PMI) THIS DOCUMENT IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE PREPARATION COURSE
In order to be eligible for the member price, participants must be members of PMI-Montreal at the time of registration. Become a member.
Two day program
- Schedule Mission Management
- Schedule Creation
- Schedule Maintenance
- Schedule Analysis
- Schedule Communication/Reporting
For participants in Québec, no reimbursement or cancellation 10 working days before the beginning of the course to allow for material to be expedited.
For participants outside of Québec, no reimbursements or cancellations 15 working days before the beginning of the course to allow for material to be expedited.