This course is designed to help participants prepare to successfully pass the PMP and CAPM exams. FORMAT : 35 hours of training (fulfills the requirement of 35 hours of formal training in order to be eligible for the PMP exam) Each course is composed of one module of 3.5 hours, which include 2.15 hours of expert presentation and 30 minutes for a practice exam on the section covered. The last day is a full 8 hours which includes a full revision and ends with a 100 question simulation exam.
ATTENTION NEW : This course will also be offered online. Registration to the online course is available in the menu on the right.
Dates : September 27, October 4, 11, 18, 25, November 1, 8, 15, 25 2017
Times : 6PM to 9:30PM (except November 25th, Saturday from 8:30AM to 5:00PM)
Location : PMI-Montréal, Training room 10th floor, 630 Sherbrooke West, Montréal QC H3A 1E4
Once your have completed your registration, you will receive an email a week before the course containing the links to a webinar; the course introduction and the first section on ethics (approx. 2 hours). It is mandatory that all participants view these videos before the first course. Please address all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A training manual containing all the sections covered and practice exams
- All training material provided in only available in English, however the course may be given in either French or English.
- Your membership to PMI and PMI-Montreal ($129 USD and $30 USD respectively)
- The PMP exam (this is an individual process and all applicants must go through the PMI application process, $405 USD for members, $555 USD for non-members)
- The PMBOK 5th edition (pdf free for members of PMI) THIS DOCUMENT IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE PREPARATION COURSE
Participants will be provided with a training manual included in the price of the course. Participants are expected to purchase the PMBOK (5th edition). A downloadable version is available free for membres of PMI via www.pmi.org.
In order to be eligible for the member price, participants must be members of PMI-Montreal at the time of registration. Become a member.
REFUND POLICY: No refunds or cancellations 5 days prior to course.
- Session 1: Integration
- Session 2: Scope
- Session 3: Time
- Session 4: Cost
- Session 5: HR
- Session 6: Communication & Stakeholders
- Session 7: Risk
- Session 8:Procurement
- Session 9: Quality/Revision (8h)