Case study of the project journey to re-standardize the Bombardier Manufacturing System;
- Examines the challenge of managing people change while implementing standard Manufacturing Processes and Methods across all sites and business units;
- Shares an approach to integrate Project Management and People Change Management for success;
- Highlights the significance of engaging sponsors, gaining business alignment, creating an engaging vision, clear communications, implementing creative / innovative experiential learning opportunities through education and training;
- Provides a methodology for mobilizing all project team members as agents of change.
Speaker : Merling Sapene, Directrice, Gestion du changement humain,
Technologie de l'information et Gestion du cycle de vie de produit, Ingénierie aéronautique, Bombardier.
- Business Administrator. Masters in Human Systems Interventions from Concordia University; Corporate Social Responsibility Certification from Toronto University;
- Over 20 years of experience in the Change Management and Project Management field; specialized in strategic analysis integrating people, process and technology;
- Created and deployed the Passion for Flight Program, impacting thousands of kids around the world. (Aero Montréal);
- Change Management Teacher at McGill University at the Project Management Certificate;
- Member of the Social Affairs Committee at the Montreal Board of Trade; HR Committee Aero Montreal; sits at different education and health related non-profit organizations boards.
17 h 30 : Doors open
17 h 45 : conference begins
19 h 30 : End of event
no reimbursement or cancellation 5 working days before the event