Members of PMI-Montréal are at the center of the thoughts of the organization.
PMI-Montréal continues to provide new events and serves as a place of exchange and enrichment for people with a common interest. Moreover, PMI-Montréal provides a networking platform, as well as an access to a pool of generalists and specialists to take on project management challenges.
Members of PMI-Montréal enjoy the following privileges:
- Publicly recognized courses to prepare candidates for most of the exams of the PMI’s certifications: PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-PBA® and PfMP®
- Eight focused communities of practice
- PMI morning conferences, PMI corporate evenings and in person or online webinars
- Access to all conferences online on demand
- Business volunteering
- The “RDV carrière”, the only career fair specialized in project management
- An Annual symposium with well-known speakers
- Élixir Contest
- Mentoring program (exclusively for members)
- Many online services
- Regional networks: access to networking cocktails and conferences in Mauricie Centre-du-Québec
- The Point.com, a monthly newsletter
- Job posting alerts
- A medical insurance program
- Competitive auto and home insurance programs
For further information, please, visit Members & Services section.