Members & services
PMI-Montreal membership comes with many advantages, such as:
- Approved exam preparation classes for PMI certifications: CAPM®, PMP®, PMI- ACP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-SP®, PfMP® and PMI-PBA®
- Eight thematic communities of practice
- PMI Morning Meet-Ups and Corporate Evenings
- Business volunteering
- Health insurance
- Car and housing insurance
- Annual Career Meet-Up
- Annual Symposium
- Élixir awards presented at the annual gala
- Job opportunities via the website and by email
Home and auto insurance
- Over 40 years of experience ;
- Partnerships with over 700 major public- and private-sector organizations;
- 96% of our insureds renew their insurance policy with us year after year.
Get our exclusive group rates!
"I just wanted to share with you how satisfied I am with the offer fromThe Personal for my home and auto insurance. It has allowed me to save a few hundred dollars. Have a nice day." Yvan Croteau
PMI-Montreal announced to its members that the collective agreement providing access to a program of comprehensive health insurance has been renewed. This program provides competitive insurance rates to all members who wish to take advantage.
PMI-Montreal is committed to offering its members products and value-added services, and has negotiated preferential rates for the drug and health insurance coverage with Médicassurance inc. for the creation of insurance programs, underwritten by Medavie Blue Cross.
Due to the complexity and specificity of the different plans offered, members of PMI-Montreal wishing to subscribe to these insurance products can contact the team of Médicassurance who will be happy to guide you and provide advice for a better understanding of your programs, while providing a personalized and professional service.
200-2197, Sherbrooke Street East
Montréal (Québec) H2K 1C8