Project Management job interview preparation mentoring
Description: Do you have an upcoming interview for a Project Management role and would like some feedback and an opportunity to practice ? Our volunteer-experts in project management have experience in the hiring of project teams and can offer you tips and insight into the types of questions to expect and how to increase your chances of success.
This program is for :
- Candidates for jobs in project management.
- People seeking jobs in project management.
Click to register and within 48 hours you will receive an email from the platform Mentorly to create your account.
Follow the instruction in the Mentorly email to create your account and access the list of volunteer-experts available.
Consult the Mentorly User guide for details.
You will have the choice of many volunteer-experts in project management. Choose a mentor aligned with your profile or the position for which you are applying. The request to meet is sent via the Mentorly platform. In the meeting request form, in the comment box, you must include :
- The link to your Linkedin Profile
- Your CV.
- The link to the position for which you are applying (mandatory to avoid conflict of interest).
These informations will help our experts prepare to meet with you.
1 hour of mentoring, valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
Questions ? contact firstname.lastname@example.org
By proceeding with your registration, you agree to the following:
- Any information exchanged as part of the Mentoring Program is confidential and must not be disclosed to a third party without the express permission of the participant(s) involved.
- The role of the mentor is limited to providing opinions, advice and suggestions. Mentorees must carefully consider all information given by a mentor before making any personal, professional or career decisions.
- Mentors are responsible for ensuring that any pointers and/or suggestions given as part of the Mentoring Program are, to the best of their knowledge, appropriate and morally and ethically acceptable.
- Remember that mentors are volunteers and not experts or private consultants. Mentors, PMIMontréal and PMI International are not responsible for any professional, personal or other decisions resulting from the mentoring relationship. Mentors provide information and/or advice strictly based on their own experience and perspectives. Mentors make no decisions on behalf of mentorees. PMI International, PMI-Montréal and mentors are in no way liable for any decisions whatsoever made by mentorees. By joining the Mentoring Program, participants acknowledge that PMI International and PMIMontréal, as well as other participants, are in no way responsible for any suggestions or advice given as part of the Mentoring Program.
- Respect and professional behaviour are important to the mentoring relationship. PMI-Montréal reserved the right to remove any users whose behaviour is cause for complaint by any party. No refunds will be issued.