Duration: Full time
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
Join a thriving, innovative community of practice! Would you like to manage projects that have a positive impact on millions of people across Canada? Want to work for an organization that values your expertise in project management?
WE HAVE A WIDE RANGE OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE, INCLUDING:
- Agile coach, scrum master, project leader, IT delivery manager, project controller, business analyst and more!
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR EMPLOYEES
- Career growth and development opportunities in Quebec
- Challenges to match your skills and ambitions
- Professional development training with recognized institutions
- Exciting projects using cutting-edge practices, including Agile (Scrum/Kanban/SAFe) and DevOps
- Over 1,000 projects per year
- 1,300 applications
- 620,000 person-days of development time
- One of Canada’s Top 100 Employers
At Desjardins, we don’t offer you a job. We offer you job satisfaction. There’s a difference.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/5f452bf9170c430582ab2d93/51fc022058b70066fae49e57/en