Business Analyst – Project Management Office
Duration: Full time
Work Location: Montreal or Lévis, depending on your preference
At Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all. At Desjardins, we have zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind. We believe our teams should reflect the diversity of the members, clients and communities we serve.
If there's something we can do to help make the recruitment process or the job you're applying for more accessible, let us know. We can provide accommodations at any stage in the recruitment process. Just ask!
Why work at Desjardins?
- Exciting projects and an opportunity to contribute to a wide variety of projects in different business sectors (finance, IT, HR, compliance, caisse network, business services, etc.) using the waterfall or Agile delivery approach, which are both backed by methods and frameworks based on industry best practices
- A respectful and people-focused environment that promotes collaboration
- Work/life balance : flexible schedule and 35-hour work week and 4 weeks of vacation after the first year
- Competitive working conditions: bonus, defined benefit pension, insurance benefits
- Many opportunities for professional development , career advancement and continuous training (training reimbursement)
- You'll be encouraged to share your vision, experience and expertise with your colleagues in order to develop simple, modern and innovative solutions
- You'll be able to work in Montreal or Lévis, depending on your preference. The work arrangement for this position is flexible hybrid. #LI-Hybrid
As a business analyst at Desjardins, you'll:
- Identify and communicate business needs and requirements
- Align solutions with business objectives and assess the impacts on stakeholders
- Collect and analyze feedback from users and project sponsors
- Play a key role in developing and improving Desjardins by liaising between our business lines and IT teams
- Do you have any questions? Check out this video that will help you understand what we do here!
- Bachelor's degree (administration, IT or other relevant field)
- Business analysis certificate (asset)
- Experience as a business analyst (strong asset)
- Relevant experience in IT projects (asset)
- Please note that other combinations of relevant education and experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
- Knowledge of BABOK (strong asset)
- Knowledge of Agile processes and delivery methods (strong asset)
- Intermediate-advanced proficiency in English
- Strong interpersonal, listening, communication and leadership skills
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
Please apply online!