Analyst, Project Coordination
Analyst, Project Coordination
Status: Permanent, Full-time
Invest in Your Career
Addenda Capital is a privately-owned investment management firm that favours a sustainable approach to wealth creation. The company offers a stimulating, positive and open-minded environment where integrity, collaboration and diversity is valued. Addenda integrates ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) factors into all its investment and stewardship activities to enhance its clients long-term performance and to promote sustainable development for society.
In order to continue our growth, we are looking for highly motivated candidate who is ready to take on new challenges within a dynamic new team in project management and continuous improvement. If you're interested in this challenge, join us!
In this new role, you will take responsibility for regular project coordination activities. You will also contribute to the development of project management practices by providing appropriate tools and methodologies under the supervision of the Director of Project Management and Continuous Improvement.
- You act as a project management specialist and advisor, coordinating the design, planning, implementation and control of projects;
- You work closely with the department directors in charge of the projects, their teams, as well as various other stakeholders;
- You offer appropriate tools and methods to ensure the success of projects;
- You help solve problems by recommending tailored and efficient solutions;
- You plan and lead coordination meetings, and draft meeting minutes and project plan action items;
- You track and document project-related communications as well as the flow of information to senior levels;
- You keep up-to-date documentation such as project plans, reports, progress tracking tools and archives related to the projects under your responsibility;
- You contribute to the development of project management and continuous improvement practices within the organization.
Experience and Knowledge
- You have an undergraduate degree in administration or in a related field possibly combined with training/certification in project management (CAPM, PMP, MGP, etc.);
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in coordination or project management;
- You understand and master Agile project management concepts including in an IT context
- You have sound knowledge and experience with Office 365 tools;
- Experience in the financial sector would be an asset.
- Project management:
- You use project management methods and tools and can adapt them according to the type, constraints, and environment of the projects;
- You manage the tools for tracking progress and you are able to present status reports as well as communicate them to all stakeholders involved;
- Business analysis:
- You understand the links between strategic directions, the roles and responsibilities of different business units and their respective operational activities; and you participate in feasibility, business needs, environmental and risk analyses.
Skills and Abilities
- You have interpersonal skills and a customer-oriented approach that allow you to maintain excellent relationships with various stakeholders;
- You show initiative, leadership and resourcefulness
- You have excellent writing and verbal communication skills (English and French);
- You have a good sense of organization and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time;
- You are a curious, open-minded and creative person;
- You are dynamic, a source of energy, and above all, enjoy working in a team.
We thank you for your interest.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Addenda Capital is committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. If you receive a request for an interview which will require an accommodation to support your participation, please consult with the hiring manager as soon as practical so that suitable accommodations can be arranged.
The masculine is used without prejudice and only for the sake of conciseness.