PMI-ACP Preparation Course
*** IMPORTANT: This course is 100% virtual. We will be using zoom reunion mode, a webcam and microphone will be needed from all participants. ***
The course is offered as a live broadcast. The videos will be saved as the course progresses and you will have access to these recordings for up to two months following the last course (videos expire on January 25th, 2021). If you use agile practices in your projects, or your organization is adopting agile approaches to project management, the PMI-ACP® certification may be right for you. The PMI-ACP® recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies.
DATES : July 6, 5, 7, 2021
LIVE BROADCAST TIMES : 8:30am to 4:30pm
FORMAT : Online
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 29 at noon. After this time frame, please contact us by phone.
LOCATION : The web connection information will be provided 2 days before the first course. The platform will be accessible with an internet connection.
Who should apply?
If you are working in organizations using agile to manage projects, the PMI-ACP® can provide an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of agile practices. The PMI-ACP® is not limited to project managers or Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders; individuals with experience working on agile project teams can apply.
Practitioners who are seeking to:
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile practices of project management
- Increase their professional versatility in both Waterfall and agile techniques
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing entry-level, training or exam-only based offering
To apply for the PMI-ACP® exam, you need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 2,000 hours of project management experience, within the last five years
- At least 1,500 hours of agile project management experience, within the last three years
- 21 hours of training in agile practices * the course offered by PMI-Montreal fulfills this requirement
- Agile Tools and Techniques
- Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Simulation exam
For courses offered online to participants in Québec : No refund or cancellation 10 working days from the first course to allow for the expedition of the course material. For online cours participants outside of Quebec, no refund 15 working days from the first course to allow for the expedition of the course material.
For general events offered by PMI-Montréal
Refund policy :
5 working days before the event : 100% refund. Requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4 working days before the event : no refund.
Substitution : There is no participant substituion allowed, except in the case of group corporate registrations.
Cancellation : PMI-Montréal reserves the right to cancel any event that does not have sufficient participants. In this case, the full amount paid will be reimbursed.