PMI-ACP Preparation Course
*** IMPORTANT: This course is only offered online for the moment because of the COVID-19. When the quarantine is over, you will be able to attend the course in person if you want to. You will be advised by e-mail. ***
The course is offered as a live broadcast. The videos will be saved as the course progresses and you will have access to these recordings for up to two months following the last course (videos expire on January 25th, 2021). If you use agile practices in your projects, or your organization is adopting agile approaches to project management, the PMI-ACP® certification may be right for you. The PMI-ACP® recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies.
DATES : November 23rd, 24th, 25th, 2020
LIVE BROADCAST TIMES : 8:30am to 4:30pm
FORMAT : Online
LOCATION : The web connection information will be provided 2 days before the first course. The platform will be accessible with an internet connection.
Who should apply?
If you are working in organizations using agile to manage projects, the PMI-ACP® can provide an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of agile practices. The PMI-ACP® is not limited to project managers or Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders; individuals with experience working on agile project teams can apply.
Practitioners who are seeking to:
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile practices of project management
- Increase their professional versatility in both Waterfall and agile techniques
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing entry-level, training or exam-only based offering
To apply for the PMI-ACP® exam, you need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 2,000 hours of project management experience, within the last five years
- At least 1,500 hours of agile project management experience, within the last three years
- 21 hours of training in agile practices * the course offered by PMI-Montreal fulfills this requirement
- Agile Tools and Techniques
- Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Simulation exam