Disciplined Agile Scrum Master - DASM French
FORMAT : Online only
As for November 20th 2020, PMI-Montreal as the regret to keep the training room close to the public. Following the public health, we will re-open as soon as we can.
Is your team treading water using waterfall? Do you feel trapped in an agile framework? Would you like to find solutions to the problems you’ve been wrestling with? Are you looking for ways to enhance your team’s agility?
Break free from your old ways by choosing a way of working that fits your team’s context. Find strategies to improve your processes and strengthen your team with the Disciplined Agile tool kit.
Disciplined Agile Scrum Master is a nine-lesson, instructor-led course that shows you how to use Disciplined Agile (DA) to improve your team’s way of working. In just two days, you’ll become familiar with foundational agile and lean practices that DA supports, practice using the tool kit to solve problems, and learn how to build high-performance teams.
Filled with activities, animations, supplemental reading, and more, this course will prepare you to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) exam and, equally important, start using Disciplined Agile immediately.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: May 7th 2021 at 12pm. After this date, you must reach us by phone to register.
COURSE DATES : May 10 & 11, 2021
LIVE BROADCAST TIMES : 8:30AM to 4:30PM EST
FORMAT : Online
LOCATION : The web connection information will be provided by e-mail within 2 days before your course. The course will be broadcast with Zoom plateforme.
The course is offered as a live broadcast. The videos will be saved as the course progresses and you will have access to these recordings for up to 2 months following the last course (videos expire on July 11th 2021).
After the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply foundational agile and lean practices in your own team setting
- Describe what business agility is and how it is core to value proposition of Disciplined Agile
- Describe the significance of the Disciplined Agile Mindset
- Define the DA principles, promises, and guidelines and how they set Disciplined Agile apart from other agile frameworks
- Explain how people are organized into DA teams
- Define the primary DA roles and how they each are key to the success of a self-organizing agile team
- Explain how to help your team work well together using the Lean principle of “Respect people”
- Analyze your team’s context to make better process-related decisions
- Select the best-fit DA life cycles for your teams
- Apply the five DA steps of choosing your team's way of working (WoW)
- Apply the relevant agile and lean techniques to successfully initiate your team
- Apply the relevant agile and lean techniques to support your team producing business value
- Apply the relevant agile and lean techniques to support your team releasing their work into production
- Apply the relevant agile and lean techniques to support your team on an ongoing basis
- Recognize when to be resilient
- List and define the principles of Lean
Distance learning courses in Quebec: no refunds or cancellations within 10 working days before the first session to allow for shipping of materials.
Distance learning courses outside Quebec: no refunds or cancellations within 15 working days before the first session to allow for shipping of materials.
Refundable in full five working days or more prior to the first session. Requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No refunds four business days or less before the first session.
Substitution of a participant is not permitted except for group registrations.
PMI-Montréal reserves the right to cancel any training should enrolment be insufficient. In this case, the entire registration fee will be refunded.