CANCELED- Agile Certified Practitioner - Preparation Course (PMI-ACP)
* IMPORTANT: This course is 100% virtual. A camera and microphone will be needed from all participants to attend this course.
Who should apply?
If you are working in organizations using agile to manage projects, the PMI-ACP® can provide an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of agile practices. The PMI-ACP® is not limited to project managers or Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders; individuals with experience working on agile project teams can apply.
Practitioners who are seeking to:
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile practices of project management
- Increase their professional versatility in both Waterfall and agile techniques
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing entry-level, training or exam-only based offering
To apply for the PMI-ACP® exam, you need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 2,000 hours of project management experience, within the last five years
- At least 1,500 hours of agile project management experience, within the last three years
- 21 hours of training in agile practices * the course offered by PMI-Montreal fulfills this requirement
SESSION DATES : July 20, 21, 22, 2022
LIVE BROADCAST TIMES : 8:30am to 4:30pm
FORMAT : Online. The sessions are recorded and can be viewed at a later date for two months.
LOCATION : a Zoom link will be emailed to you 24 hours before the course.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: July 19,2022 at 12 p.m. (noon). After this date, please contact us by phone
IMPORTANT: PRELIMINARY STEPS
One week before the course begins, an introductory video on ethics will be uploaded to your PMI-Montréal account in the “My Web Conferences” section. You must watch this presentation before your first session (allow 2 hours). For any questions: email@example.com.
- Agile Tools and Techniques
- Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Simulation exam
Distance learning courses in Quebec: no refunds or cancellations within 10 working days before the first session to allow for shipping of materials.
Distance learning courses outside Quebec: no refunds or cancellations within 15 working days before the first session to allow for shipping of materials.
Refundable in full five working days or more prior to the first session. Requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No refunds four business days or less before the first session.
Substitution of a participant is not permitted except for group registrations.
PMI-Montréal reserves the right to cancel any training should enrolment be insufficient. In this case, the entire registration fee will be refunded.