PMI-Montréal project management blog
Be part of our project management virtual community!Author : PMI-Montréal
PMI-Montreal invites you to submit an article for their blog on project management and receive PDUs! As part of the 5th anniversary of the Symposium, which will take place on October 8, we invite you to write about the following topics:
Leadership |Stakeholder| Change|Ethics|Talent Management
Within these subjects, please submit an article that includes:
- A personal experience
- A theoretical discussion
- A presentation of a case study
- An editorial
- An interview.
Please read the prerequisites for submitting an article:
- Have access to your own platform for sharing the article; either a blog or business website. At a minimum, be active on social media (LinkedIn, Google +, Twitter, Facebook) to share your article with your network following its publication;
- You retain your copyright, PMI-Montreal agrees to publish your article on our site and make reference to your web / blog site.
- Article 350 to 500 words;
- Video format may also be accepted;
- Deadline for submission: June 30, 2014
- Article in English, French or bilingual
Selected papers will be reviewed by the Committee and any decision regarding content publication remains at the discretion of PMI-Montreal. Bloggers whose articles are selected will be invited to attend the Symposium for free ($400 value) and are invited to blog and comment using social media tools during the day.
To participate, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your selected subject and proposed title aong with a link to your blog/site/profile Linkedin.
Thank you for helping us support project management in the territory of PMI- Montreal!
Looking forward to your article,