PMI-Montréal project management blog
Access MBA Tour : Top MBA Event in Montreal on March, 19thAuthor : Access MBA
Join the Access MBA Tour and connect One-to-One with world’s best business schools. Find your MBA match with the help of our international team of business education experts. Meet business schools’ admissions directors, take part in our panel discussions, learn about scholarship opportunities, GMAT preparation, and much more!
Date :March 19th , Saturday
Place :Hyatt Regency Hotel
Time : 9.30AM-3.30PM (on invitation)
Each participant will have the chance to benefit from:
- One-to-One* and small group meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Thematic panel discussions featuring B-schools and Alumni
- Individual consulting sessions and GMAT test preparation
- Many scholarship opportunities
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched and selected for individual meetings with the business schools that correspond to your expectations.
*Individual 20 minute long meetings to discuss your MBA project
Tops Canadians and international business schools will be there such as HEC Montréal, McGill University, ESSEC, SDA Boconni, Concordia, Rotman, Queens, Sauder-University of British Columbia, IE , Hult, IESE, IESEG, Newcastle, EADA, Vlerick Business School, St Gallen, Bentley, University of Victoria, and many more!
Why get an MBA?
- Nine out of every ten employers intend to maintain or increase the number of job openings for business school graduates in 2015 (GMAC 2014 Survey)
- The starting salary expected in 2015 for recent MBA graduates in the US is $100,000 (Financial Times 2015)
- More than half of employers will increase starting salaries for new MBA hires in 2015 (GMAC 2014 Survey)