PMI lunch time!!! - Business Continuity Planning – Getting to the New Normal
Please note that all conference events are now offered remotely only
You will receive a ZOOM hyperlink 24 hours before the event in order to connect. The PDU code will appear at the end of the conference, it is now your responsibility to claim them during this period.
For any registration less than 24 hours before the event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your link to connect.
- Assess the Impact – Identify what the risks materialized for your organization as a result of the pandemic situation:
- Analyze the Responses – See how your organization will be affected, including in the areas of: Customers, Regulations, and Financials
- Prepare to Mitigate the Impacts – Learn what to do now to reduce any difficulties: Know what to do with critical resources, Work with travel restrictions, Determine what special skills and training you’ll need, Prepare for succession
- Keep Your Supply Chains Open – Be sure you can get what you will need when you need it, Identify your critical goods and services, Be prepared with alternate suppliers, Know how to raise your priority level
- Ensuring Your Employees are Safe and Secure - Identify optimal work arrangements, Know how to keep your staff protected, Ensure your employees get the healthcare they need
Business Continuity Planning – Getting to the New Normal
The COVID-19 has impacted our lives, our businesses, our way of life. There is a good possibility we may never ‘get back to normal’ in the way we do our business, there is going to be a ‘New Normal’.
By being attending this lunch and learn you are showing an understanding that you may have to adjust the way your business operates. This webinar includes much practical information, you leave with a solid, thorough plan for preparing for a pandemic situation.
Daniel Fay provides organizations around the world with a framework for business management and executive excellence. Dan has conducted programs for business managers and leaders in business analysis, project management methodologies, and leadership principles.
Dan has been both a selected and invited speaker at international management symposiums and conferences in China, Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia. Dan has performed business analysis and project management roles for project teams ranging from 3 to over 300 members.
Dan has been on the faculty for Protrain, the Global Knowledge McMaster University certificate programs, IATA Training Institute, Dalhousie University, The College of the North Atlantic, and Advanced Project Leadership Series. Dan has held board positions with numerous PMI Chapters and the PMAC.
- 12 h 00 : Start of the conference
- 13 h 00 : End of the event
You must register your PDUs in your PMI Global account with the PDU code which will be disclosed to you at the end of the presentation.
- Dashboard / Dashboard
- Report PDUSClaim Code PDUFor all requests for certificates, you must make the request to email@example.com
Looking forward to sharing these moments with you!
The PMI-Montreal team
REFUND POLICY: For participants in Quebec, no reimbursement or cancellation 10 working days before the beginning of the course to allow for material to be expedited. For participants outside of Quebec, no reimbursement or cancellation 15 working days before the beginning of the course to allow for material to be expedited