PMI-Montréal project management blog
The Use of Agile Methods on Large Projects in Large OrganizationsAuthor : Yvan Petit and Brian Hobbs
- Investigation of the use of agile methods on large projects in large organizations.
- Carried out by Yvan Petit and Brian Hobbs, professors with the University of Quebec at Montreal School of Management’s Project Management Research Chair.
- Supported by the PMI Sponsored Research Program.
- Case studies have already been done.
- Preliminary results were presented at the PMI-Montreal Symposium October 7, 2015.
- The objective of this survey is to validate and enrich the results of the case studies.
- This research project has an ethics certificate issued by the university. All the data collected will therefore remain anonymous and confidential.
Please complete this survey if you.
- Work in an organization with more than 2 000 employees,
- That uses agile methods to execute software projects with three development teams or more.
If you complete the survey and you wish to receive a report, please provide your e-mail address at the end of the questionnaire.
Completing the survey should take you about 15 minutes.
29 April at 04:15PM
18 August at 10:05AM
18 November at 02:00PM
FILTER BY CATEGORY
VIEW THE ARCHIVES