PMI-Montreal hosts conferences on professional development which fulfill the continuing education requirements to maintain certifiation according to PDU Technique, Business Strategy and Leadership categories.
Fall 2017 season - conferences will also be available as live broadcasts! + Get 1 month of free access to the conference broadcast if you participate in person!
PMI MORNING CONFERENCE 7:30AM-9:30AM
NEW! EACH MORNING PMI CONFERENCE IS NOW WORTH 1.5 PDU !
- September 6 : Comment gérer les différentes générations : trucs et conseils, Stéphane Simard
- October 4 : The Promoter: The role maximizing your impact, Merling Sapene
- November 1 : Bien paraître comme gestionnaire de projet et savoir comment gérer sa carrière, Pascale Mounier
- December 13: Croiser la gestion des bénéfices avec le bureau de projet, Monique Aubry
CORPORATE EVENING CONFERENCES 5:30PM - 8PM 2 PDU
- September 28 : Crise sur mon projet: ma cause racine est un agent double! Jean-Luc Salinas
- October 19: Gestion de la capacité par le nivellement des ressources Maxime Fournier
- November 9 : The Modern PMO Douglas Page
- December 5 : La gestion de projets, vue par un dirigeant (Comprendre et communiquer l'importance du démarrage des projets) Danielle Girard
Communities of practice
PMI-Montreal's Communities of Practice focus on networking, sharing information and best practices in the industry and friendly reunions, all the while focusing on the real issues and news.
Fully managed by a team of dedicated volunteers, the Communities of Practice are free to join for members and are one of the services that PMI-Montreal takes the most pride in.
PMI-Montréal hosts 8 different Communities of Practice:
- Aviation and air travel;
- Construction and Development;
- Organizational Project Management;
- Planning and control;
- excELLE - women in project management
- Information Technology, and
- Risk Management.
Content is decided collectively by the community, and individual participation allows for original, interactive and meetings in which best practices and innovative approaches in project management are shared. Each event features speakers, thematic workshops, case studies, and presentations on research findings and new tools, enhacing members' knowledge on project management, helping them discover new facets of the field and expanding their professional network.
We invite you to view the list of events organized by our communities of practice on the calendar, choose those that appeal to you and make it YOUR community of practice.