Why become a member ?
PMI-Montreal offers all project managers (whether or not they hold a certification) the opportunity to hone their knowledge and to accumulate Professional Development Units (PDU) through various programs and activities. Each year, the association offers:
- More than 14 theme-based morning and evening conferences;
- A symposium featuring 24 distinguished speakers;
- Mentorship programs (exclusive to members);
- Five communities of practice: Management and Construction, Project Management Office, Planning, IT and Risk management (exclusive to members);
- Regional networks: access to cocktails and conferences with the Mauricie Centre-du-Québec network (RMCQ);
- PMP® / CAPM® / PMI-ACP® certification training seminars offered throughout the year in both English and French;
- Semi-monthly newsletters and monthly information letters;
- A blog summarizing the activities of PMI-Montreal’s members and committees;
- Job opportunity distribution.
Note: PMI-Montreal members benefit from significant discounts (30%) or even free access to programs and activities.