OBJECTIFS : This course is designed to help participants prepare to successfully pass the PMP and CAPM exams. FORMAT : 35 hours of training (fulfills the requirement of 35 hours of formal training in order to be eligible for the PMP exam) Each course is composed of 2 modules of 3.5 hours, which include 2.15 hours of expert presentation and 30 minutes for a practice exam on the section covered. The last day is a full 8 hours which includes a full revision and ends with a 100 question simulation exam as guided corrections.
Dates : April 2nd*, April 9, 16, 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21, 28, June 14th, 2014
Times : 6PM to 9:30PM (except June 14, 8AM to 5PM)
Location : Holiday Inn La Plaza, 420 Sherbrooke Ouest, Montréal QC. The room will be indicated on the screen at the entrance
* introduction course on April 2nd is offered to all groups from 6PM to 9:30PM
- A training manual containing all the sections covered and practice exams
- All training material provided in only available in English, however the course may be given in either French or English.
- Your membership to PMI and PMI-Montreal ($129 USD and $30 USD respectively)
- The PMP exam (this is an individual process and all applicants must go through the PMI application process, $405 USD for members, $555 USD for non-members)
- The PMBOK 5th edition ( free for members of PMI ) THIS DOCUMENT IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE PREPARATION COURSE
Participants will be provided with a training manual included in the price of the course. Participants are expected to purchase the PMBOK (5th edition). A downloadable version is available free for membres of PMI via www.pmi.org .
In order to be eligible for the member price, participants must be members of PMI-Montreal at the time of registration. Become a member.
No refunds or cancellations 5 days prior to course. Once the introduction course has been given, no refunds are possible.
- Session 1: Integration
- Session 2: Scope
- Session 3: Time
- Session 4: Cost
- Session 5: HR
- Session 6: Communication
- Session 7: Risk
- Session 8: Procurement
- Session 9: Quality/Revision (8h)