PMI’s Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® credential is a response to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-SP®fills the need for a specialist role in project scheduling. It recognizes your unique expertise and competence to develop and maintain project schedules, while still possessing baseline knowledge skills in all areas of project management.
Times : 8:30AM to 4:30PM
Location : PMI-Montréal, Training room 1030, 10th floor, 630 Sherbrooke West, Montréal QC H3A 1E4
Who should apply?
The PMI-SP demonstrates skill and competence in the specialized area of project scheduling. If you’re looking to fill the scheduling specialist role on your project team, hone your basic project management skills and showcase your specialized expertise to employers, the PMI-SP credential is for you.
To apply for the PMI-SP, you need to have either:
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent), with at least 3,500 hours of project scheduling experience and 30 hours of project scheduling education. OR
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least 5,000 hours of project scheduling experience and 40 hours of project scheduling education.
INSTRUCTOR: Richard Buchanan, PMP, PMI-SP
- A training manual containing all the sections covered and practice exams
- All training material provided in only available in English
- Your membership to PMI and PMI-Montreal ($129 USD and $30 USD respectively)
- The PMP exam (this is an individual process and all applicants must go through the PMI application process, $520 USD for members, $670 USD for non-members)
- Practice Standard for Scheduling (free for members of PMI) THIS DOCUMENT IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE PREPARATION COURSE
In order to be eligible for the member price, participants must be members of PMI-Montreal at the time of registration. Become a member.
Two day program
- Schedule Mission Management
- Schedule Creation
- Schedule Maintenance
- Schedule Analysis
- Schedule Communication/Reporting
REFUND POLICY: No refunds or cancellations 5 days prior to course.