Come assist to a conference of Colin Ellis
- An understanding of what attendees need to do to become leaders
- How to apply leadership practices and behavious on a day-to-day basis
- How to get the most from project teams and senior managers
- An understanding of how culture improves the chances of project success
- Numerous skills and techniques on how to create cultures that deliver
- How to build and retain relationships with different personality types
Colin Ellis has over 20 years of delivery experience running project management departments in the public and private sector in the UK, New Zealand and Australia. He now puts that experience to good use by championing his profession and bringing to light the details of why and how it needs to change. He works with organisations to put leadership and culture building skills at the heart of project delivery. Through his unique programs and delivery techniques, he transforms project,program and PMO managers from method-focussed administrators into successful people-centric conscious project leaders. He delivers keynote speeches that mix humour, case studies, personal experiences and inspiration. They live long in the memory and provide audiences with immediate actions to improve what they do.
CONSCIOUS PROJECT LEADERSHIP
This speech introduces your team to a project leadership approach that focusses on people and culture to achieve success. For too long project management has focussed its’ efforts on the implementation of methods such as PRINCE2 and Agile. Whilst these are important tools for delivery, it’s people and the cultures they create that make projects happen. The Conscious Project Leadership approach puts the emphasis on being the best person you can be and creating environments in which great work can flourish. It will give your audience a toolkit of how to succeed time and again.
No reimbursement or cancellation 5 working days from the event