How to deal with POV
Based on a field research, this communication discussed the six core competencies of project management : control, transparency, trust-building, cooperation, fairness and commitment.
Speaker: Olivier Mesly, DBA, MBA is an University professor and consultant in project feasibility having for clients for exemple: Kruger packaging, Group Beaucage, CLD-Gatineau (local business centre). He is also author of the book on Project feasibility (in French):Faisabilité de projets - Aspects oubliés de l'analyse -. Montréal: Presses internationales Polytechniques, 200 pages.
- Member PMI (Project Management Institute)
- Post-doctorate fellowship: HEC Montréal
- Doctor in Business administration (DBA): University of Sherbrooke
- MBA Guelph University (international marketing)
- BA McGill University (East Asian studies)
- Holds two (mechanical) patents
- Languages (fluent): English, French, Spanish. Japanese: basic.
- Scientific production: over 30 scientific articles, 7 books (one on modeling in psychology published by Springer, in English); six business cases at HEC Montréal