The Quebec Project Management Annual Event Strategic and political aspects of project management
The PMI-Montreal Symposium is open to all project management practitioners in Quebec. The symposium is the ideal occasion to build bridges between the various stakeholders who are both involved and interested in project management in Quebec.
The program brings together high level speakers who are policy-makers, practitioners or researchers. The Symposium offers four tracks that will take place simultaneously and will address topics such as: IT, Engineering and construction, Knowledge management, Sustainable development
Why should I participate?
- The identification and acquisition of best practices by encouraging participants to share research and experience within their organizations.
- Attendees will have access to cutting-edge training and knowledge packed into a single day event.
- The opportunity to compare and contrast one's project performance with some of the best projects.
- Multiple networking opportunities.
- The chance to participate in an industry-recognized gala evening.
- Obtaining continuing education credits for participation.