Established in 2009, PMI-Montrealâ€™s academic relations branch is a collection of student members studying project management and working together to coordinate events among Quebec universities. Their mission is to:
- Promote project management and best practices at the heart of university studies.
- Create networks to establish connections between students and experts in various fields.
- Support students in their academic and professional development in project management.
The Academic Relations committee promulgates its mission through key activities:
- Annual Interuniversity Case Study Contest (KGP)
- Promotional kiosk
- Networking cocktails between students and members of PMI-Montreal